22.214.171.124. Single-point system of injection of fuel of the SOCH engine of 1,6 lCentral system of injection of Multec fuel of the SOCH engine of 1,6 l
1. Sensor of provision of a bent shaft
2. Throttle case
3. Fuel nozzles
4. Throttle potentiometer
5. Detonation sensor
|7. System of catching of vapors of fuel
8. Ignition block
9. System of repeated combustion of exhaust gases
10. Oxygen sensor
11. Step engine of management of idling turns
Arrangement of the diagnostic socket of system of injection of fuel
Removal of decorative finishing in front of the lever of the emergency brake
|For access to the diagnostic socket it is necessary to remove decorative finishing from the top part of the central console.|
The Multec system – the joint system of ignition and injection of fuel, also turns on the catalyst, a control system of release of vapors of fuel and system of repeated combustion of exhaust gases.
The fuel pump shipped in the fuel tank gives fuel from a tank to a fuel nozzle via the filter. Fuel pressure in system is run by pressure regulator. The regulator allows excess fuel to come back to the fuel tank at excess of pressure in fuel system.
The electric control system consists of the ECU block together with the following sensors:
– the potentiometer of a butterfly valve reports to the ECU block the provision of opening or closing of a butterfly valve;
– the sensor of temperature of cooling liquid reports to the ECU block engine temperature;
– the sensor of oxygen reports to the ECU block the content of oxygen in exhaust gases;
– the sensor of provision of a bent shaft reports to the ECU block the frequency of rotation of the engine and the provision of a bent shaft;
– the detonation sensor installed in the block of cylinders is used for detection of the beginning of a detonation or early ignition;
– the sensor of absolute pressure in a collector reports to the ECU block depression in an inlet collector;
– the sensor of the ABS block reports to the ECU block the relative speed of the car;
– the switch of the compressor of the air conditioning system reports to the ECU block about inclusion of air conditioning system.
All information from sensors is analyzed by the ECU block, and on this basis the block defines the corresponding corner of an advancing of ignition and composition of fuel mix. The block operates a fuel nozzle, changing the impulse width, that is an interval of time when the nozzle is open to provide richer or poorer fuel mix.
The ECU block also controls idling turns. For this purpose there is a step engine operating the provision of a butterfly valve.
The ECU block also operates composition of exhaust gases and a control system of release of vapors of fuel.
If there is a mistake in any of the data obtained from sensors, ECU is included into a way of the doubler. In this case the ECU block ignores the wrong signal of the sensor and accepts previously programmed value which allows the engine to continue work, though with smaller efficiency. If ECU is included into a way of the doubler, then the lamp of the alarm system on a combination of devices will light up and damage will be written down in memory of ECU. After that it is necessary to carry out full test of a control system of the engine, using the special electronic diagnostic test bench which just turns on in the diagnostic socket of system. The socket is located behind the central console. At the same time for access to it it is necessary to remove decorative finishing in front of the lever of the emergency brake.