3.2. Repair of the DOCH engine installed in the car
The engine with two camshafts of the top arrangement, with four cylinders, installed cross on the forward side of the car and the transmission on the left side. All main knots of the engine are made of aluminum alloy, except for plastic covers of a gear belt. A bent shaft five-basic with fixing from axial movement by persistent half rings which are established on the central radical bearing. Camshafts are put in action by a gear belt. Each camshaft operates valves through hydraulic pushers. Thus, adjustment of valvate gaps is not required. Lubricant is carried out by the oil pump which is installed on the right end of a bent shaft and takes away oil via the mesh filter located in the oil pallet. The pump gives oil through the full-line oil filter established outside.
The repair which is not demanding removal of the engine
On the engine installed in the car it is possible to carry out the following operations:
– removal and installation of a head of the block of cylinders;
– removal and installation of a gear belt and pulleys;
– replacement of oil sealing rings of the camshaft;
– removal and installation of camshafts and pushers;
– removal and installation of the oil pallet;
– removal and installation of rods and pistons;
– removal and installation of the oil pump;
– replacement of oil sealing rings of a bent shaft;
– replacement of a suspension bracket of the engine / transmission;
– removal and installation of a flywheel.