2.3. Maintenance of diesel enginesMotor compartment of the engine with a capacity of 2,0 l
1. The lobby is resistant
2. Tank of brake fluid
3. Turbocharger and heat-resistant screen
4. Fuel filter
5. Block of the relay and safety locks
7. Auxiliary block of the relay and safety locks
8. Tank of the amplifier of steering
9. The probe for measurement of level of engine oil
10. Air filter
Bottom view of a motor compartment of the engine of 2.0 l
1. Lower lever of a forward suspension bracket
3. Electric fan of a radiator
4. Masloslivny stopper
| 5. Transmission
6. Steering draft
7. Reception exhaust pipe
8. Power shaft
Type of a back part of a body
1. Stabilizer of cross stability
2. Suspension bracket of a back beam
3. Suspension bracket rack
5. Back towing eye
6. Cable of the emergency brake
This head is intended to provide correctness of carrying out maintenance of the car, to help to support the car in proper condition and to prolong the term of its service. The head contains the schedule of service accompanied with the description of necessary procedures and photos helping with work. If maintenance was not carried out regularly, then bad operation of the engine can turn out to be consequence of it (incomplete return of power, strange behavior of the engine and so on). In that case it is necessary to perform the following operations.
Clear, examine and check the accumulator.
Check all liquids connected with the engine.
Check a state and a tension of an auxiliary driving belt.
Check a condition of the air filter and, if necessary, replace.
Replace the fuel filter.
Check a condition of all hoses and branch pipes and their tightness.
If these actions were not effective, then perform the following operations.
Check system of charging.
Check system of prestarting heating of the engine.
Check fuel system.